Saturday, November 6, 2010
My out look for today
Today was a weird day, I was out playing in a field were I saw a kitten and this little kitten was so small and lonely so I went over to the kitten and to see if she was hurt. Well I think it is a she.. so anyway.. I sat next to the kitten and just watched over her to make sure nothing would happen to the little thing and then this big gray cat comes out of no were and looks at me and then looks at the kitten.. then walks over to me and rubs her head on my arm and goes over to the kitten and picks it up and just walks away.. I thought that was so nice the mommie cat was thanking me for watching her kitten.. hehe I was a good kitty sitter. Hmm maybe my mommie will let me get a kitten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment